It’s time to explore… 🧭
- Within the project, click ‘View’ next to the question you want to investigate first
- In the top-right corner of your screen, click ‘Go and Explore’
- Use the sentence builder at the top of the page to specify what outputs you are interested in looking at (we suggest starting with topics and moving through from left to right)
- Scroll through the list or use the search functionality
- Click into a particular topic, phrase, word, grammar or emotion to see verbatim examples
- Bookmark interesting discoveries by hovering over the language element and clicking the lightbulb icon (for a new insight card) or the plus icon (to add to an existing insight card).
- Repeat for other questions in your project